Admin 17 Mar 2023
As a parent, your child's health and well-being are always top of mind. Whether it's the start of flu season or just another day at school, you want to make sure that their immune system is strong enough to fight off any germs that come their way.
Following are a few simple strategies you can implement to make a big difference.
1. Introduce more antioxidants into their diet. Foods like berries, citrus fruits, dark leafy greens, nuts etc all are great sources of antioxidants.
2. Get them moving! Exercise is not only good for overall health and wellbeing, but it also helps to boost immunity by increasing circulation.
3. Encourage them to practice good hygiene habits. This means regular hand-washing, avoiding touching their face, and covering their mouth when they sneeze or cough.
4. Help them manage stress. Stress can have a negative impact on immunity, so it's important to help your child find healthy ways to cope with stressors in their life.
5. Try Swarna Prashan. Swarna Prashan is an Ayurvedic immunization that has been used for centuries in India. Fortified with pure Swarna bhasma, gou ghrita (cow ghee), madhu (honey), Dabur Swarna Prashan Tablets help boost immunity and safeguards from recurrent infections, cold & cough. Swarna Prashan is effective from birth to 16 years of age.
If looking to try Swarna Prashan for kids its recommended to consult a certified Ayurveda doctor in your area.