Admin 05 Jul 2023
Hemp oil is increasingly being used for dogs due to its remarkable health benefits, versatility, and minimal side effects. Derived from the seeds of the hemp plant, this natural supplement has gained popularity among pet owners seeking alternative remedies for their furry companions. Here are some key reasons why hemp oil is so widely used for dogs:
1. Rich in essential nutrients: Hemp oil is packed with essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6, which play a vital role in maintaining optimal canine health. These fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat, support cognitive function, reduce inflammation, and boost immune system response.
2. Soothes anxiety and stress: Dogs can experience anxiety or stress from various factors like separation anxiety, loud noises, or traveling.
3. Supports joint health: The anti-inflammatory properties of hemp oil can provide relief to your dog's discomfort by reducing swelling around joints while improving mobility.
4. Enhances cardiovascular health: Regular use of hemp oil aids in maintaining a healthy heart because it contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA helps regulate blood pressure levels while decreasing the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases in dogs.
5. Promotes digestive wellness: Hemp oil supports a balanced digestive system by helping regulate bowel movements and preventing gastrointestinal issues such as constipation or diarrhoea.
6.Supports overall well-being: Hemp oil acts as an adaptogen - it adapts to your dog's specific needs promoting homeostasis within their body systems; this balance enhances their overall well-being over time.
It is important to note that not all hemp oils are created equal; quality matters when choosing a product for your dog. Formulated and tested for pets, CANNAEASE™ PETWELL HEMP SEED OIL is one of the best CBD infused products in the market. From improving joint health to reducing anxiety and promoting overall wellness, this herbal formulation has emerged as a natural solution that offers various holistic benefits for dogs.
Consult with a veterinarian before introducing any new supplement to your pet's routine to ensure it aligns with their specific health needs and existing medications.